'Spring has Sprung'
I've used an old stamp that always makes me think of spring...its 'Bunny Friends' by Penny Black...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'My Girl' pad by American Crafts...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The flowers are a mixture of Prima, Wild Orchid Crafts and Poppicrafts, and are held in place by some BasicGrey brads.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Allsorts - Spring is Coming
- Cards Galore Encore - Use a Stamp
- Corrosive - Animals
- Cute Card Thursday - Springtime
- Crafty Calendar - Animal Antics
- Created with Love - Think Spring
- Emergency Crafters - Flowers
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Spring Colours
- Little Red Wagon - Yearning for Spring
- Penny Black & More @ Allsorts - So Sweet
- Stamp and Create - Ready for Spring
- Sweet Stampin' - Cute
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.