'Stripes and/or Plaid'
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize - 3 Digis!
I used some more of the Echo Park 'Winter Wishes' papers that I broke into for Wednesday's card as there were stripes and plaid in the collection...this time distressing the edges a little and adding some faux stitching. The image is a Whiff of Joy stamp ('Ice Skating Henry Mouse'), which I coloured using watercolour pencils...adding some Stickles to the 'ice'. I cut some snowflakes using Marianne Designs Creatables and Cuttlebug dies...adding adhesive gems to their centres...and a few more gems here and there. The Baker's Twine (in three co-ordingating colours) is from the Ribbon Girls.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Stripes and/or Plaid
- Card Crafter's Circle - Stripes
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Winter Sports
- Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Favourite Embellishment (Snowflakes)
- Cutie Pie - 3,2,1 (3 types of embellishment, 2 papers, 1 image)
- Drunken Stampers - Bling
- Fussy & Fancy - Bling
- Kaboodles Doodles - Anything Goes
- Paper Playtime - 2 or More Ribbons/Twine
- Ribbon Girls - Add a Die Cut
- Squirrel & the Fox - Summer or Winter
- Totally Papercrafts - Anything Goes