Wednesday 26 June 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - M is for...

It's time for a new ABC Christmas Challenge, and this time Dorte is the host, with a theme of:

'M is for Mice or Men'

We have two fabulous sponsors this week:

Shape EZ:
Prize - 2 Shape EZ Templates

and

Prize - a $10 voucher for the Sweet Stamps store

I went with the mouse option for my card...and used an old favourite Penny Black stamp called 'XMouse Ornament'. I used some scraps of Bo Bunny 'Tis the Season' paper on a CRaft UK card blank...adding some faux stitching along the edges. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Merriest Wishes' set by Hero Arts.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges: 
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable and I love the mix of design papers.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Helen and love the CAS design. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute, and so beautifully colored.

    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment on my blog



    Happy crafting from Bridie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suepr cute, Helen! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous clean design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x