Tuesday 11 June 2013

Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Stitching

This fortnight, I've chosen the theme for our challenge over at Oldie but a Goodie, which is:

'Stitching'
(Real or faux...it's up to you)

I've used scraps of paper from an old BasicGrey pad (called 'Eskimo Kisses') to make a Christmas tree...using some faux stitching along the edges of the strips. I also used faux stitching around the edge of the panel...to make it look more realistic, I punch holes using my CutterBee Bug before drawing on the stitches using a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Sentiments' set by Hero Arts.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    Fabulous design - I just might have to 'borrow' this idea :o)
    Have a wonderful day
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a clever design Helen - what a beauty, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fab idea.. so effective
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea, something new to CASE! Thanks so much for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room!

    lovies, =o) kel
    HIMCR DT
    http://scrap-photograffs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x