Friday 9 November 2012

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Anything Goes

This week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long it's:

'Anything Goes'

We have no sponsor this week...but I'm sure there'll be a lovely prize for the lucky winner!

I've used a much neglected Penny Black stamp on my card, called 'Bedecked Antlers', and papers from the 'Countdown to Christmas' and 'Believe' pads by My Mind's Eye. I kept it pretty simple (and flat for posting!) adding just a little doodling around the edges with a black gel pen.
 

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to Christmas Staampin' All Year Long.

8 comments:

  1. Helen this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I love the cow. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab image Helen and your card is lovely too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun image! I'm glad you pulled it out again. Great papers and I love your "doodling" around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hELEN: Your card is so cute! Thanks for joining in our "Use Your Stash - Challenge #26" at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too DesignTeam
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x