Friday 23 November 2012

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - To Die For

This week sees the last challenge of 2012 for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long...where the theme is:

'To Die For'
(Use die cuts on your project)

Our sponsor this week is Fred She Said:


I've used an image from Fred She Said called 'Emma Hugger Snowman', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'North Country' pad by Prima...I distressed the edges a little, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I used Marianne Designs and Cuttlebug dies to cut the snowflakes, adding little pearls in their centres.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen I love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Helen, that image is so sweet. Love the colour combo.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Helen and what a fab image too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Helen and all the fab texture and cute snowman. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet!! Love your image and the colors/papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely card Helen!!
    Thanks for joining CCT this week!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x