'V is for Vibrant Colours'
We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:
Prize - a $15 Gift Certificate to spend at Crop Stop!
2 Wild Rose Studio stamps of the winner's choice!
This time, I used some vibrantly coloured papers from the 'Countdown to Christmas' and 'Believe' pads by My Mind's Eye...adding some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The image is 'Wishes for Kisses' by Penny Black, and the sentiment stamp is by Lili of the Valley.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Calendar - Wrap Up Warm for Winter
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Three Design Papers
- Penny Black & More @ Allsorts - Dies
- Raise the Bar - Anything Goes
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sketch
- Sweet Stampin' - Glitter