Our sponsor this week is:
Prize from Crafter's Companion - £10 gift voucher!
I've gone all clean and simple...watercolour stamping my gorgeous Hero Arts 'Blooming Meadows' stamp using Distress Inks (Forest Moss, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Tumbled Glass, Chipped Sapphire and Dusty Concord), then simply matting it on to white to create some subtle definition around the image, and adding a sentiment (from the 'Wonderful' set by Penny Black).
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Calendar - Flowers in Bloom
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Kaboodles Doodles - Anything Goes
- Shopping Our Stash - May Flowers
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Squigglefly - CAS & No Patterned Paper
- Sweet Stampin' - Favourite Stamp (Just love the different ways this stamp can be used)