'L for Lyrics'
We want to see Christmas projects inspired by the words of a Christmas carol/song.
We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:
Prize - a $15 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp
Prize - 2 digis from the Saturated Canary store
I've been inspired by the song 'Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer'...and used a cute Whiff of Joy stamp called 'Wee & Reindeer'...I coloured it using watercolour pencils...and gave my reindeer his shiny red nose with a dab of Glossy Accents. The papers are from the 'Blitzen' pad by Bo Bunny...I distressed the edges a little, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The gold lace is from Dunelm Mill.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - Feature a Creature
- Creative Card Crew - Song Inspired (My card is inspired by 'Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer')
- Jingle Belles - Fa-la-la-la-la! (My card is inspired by 'Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer')
- Sweet Stampin' - All Stitched Up (My stitching is faux)
- Ribbon Girls - Use Ribbon or Lace
- Whiff of Joy - Sketch