'May Day (Spring Theme)'
We are sponsored for this challenge by:
And the prize is 4 rolls of gorgeous Kendra Crystallized Lace in bright zingy colours...here's some in hot pink:
The image I've used on my card is called 'You're the Bestest'...the daffodils are perfect for 'Springy' cards. The papers are from the Ooh La La (for Him)' collection by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges a little, then added faux stitching usnig my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I cut the flowers using my 'Tattered Florals' die, and attached them using BasicGrey brads.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Ann's - Stitching (Mine's faux)
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Creative Craft - Animal Antics
- Cute Card Thursday - Animal Magic
- Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon - Use at least 3 flowers
- Moving Along with the Times - Garden or Flowers
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Stampavie & More - Spring
- Stamptacular Sunday - Layers
- Truly Scrumptious - Distressing & Die Cuts/Punches
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.