The first one is made from Denim Lapis beads on brown waxed linen:
And the second one is Snowflake Obsidian with a few silver beads on black waxed linen:
If you'd like to try making one of these yourself (and they're really very simple to make) here's a link to a tutorial.
And now for a card...I can't remember the last time I used this adorable bear ('Rainin' Daisies' by Penny Black), so thought I ink him up...in honour of the April showers we're having at the moment! The papers are from the 'Isabelle' pad by First Edition...I've had these since Christmas, but this is the first time I've been brave enough to cut them up! The flowers were cut using my 'Tattered Florals' die...and they do match the colours in the papers...but for some reason look totally different in the photo! I added some faux stitching to the papers using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen...and embossed the flowers using my Craft Concepts 'Budding Vine' folder.
Challenges for this card:
- Crafty Creations - Flower Power
- Oldie but a Goodie - April Showers (Not sure exactly how long I've had this adorable stamp, but it must be several years!)
- Papercraft Star - Umbrellas
- Paper Playtime - Umbrella & a Die Cut
- Papertake Weekly - April Showers
- Simon Says Stamp - April Showers Bring Spring Flowers
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Ready, Teddy, Go!
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch