'H is for Hardware'
Feature something metal on your project
Our very own Lacey is the sponsor for this challenge, with her wonderful Stamp & Create Store
The prize is a whopping $25 gift certificate to spend at Stamp & Create!
Not only do we have a fabulous challenge this fortnight, but we're looking for some new playmates, and are holding a DT call on this challenge...so if you like fancy joining our happy little family, make sure you check out the post over on the ABC Christmas Challenge...but not yet...I haven't shown you my card!
I've used a little stamp from the 'Jolly Friends' set by Penny Black...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I embossed the background using my Sizzix/BasicGrey 'Snowglobe' & 'Powdered Sugar' folders...making a scalloped border using my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch. For my 'hardware'...I attached a little 'Joy' charm using twine from the Ribbon Girls.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Craft Your Days Away - Metal
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Sing Song ('When the red, red robin comes bob, bob bobbin' along'!)
- Craft Your Passion - Punches & Die Cuts (I used my Nesties & a scalloped border punch)
- Daring Cardmakers - Hat Boutique
- Jingle Belles - Sketch
- PaperPlay - Things with Wings
- Totally Papercrafts - Things with Wings