Tuesday, 24 May 2011

P...P...Pick Up a Penguin

Do they still make Penguin chocolate bars??? I couldn't resist that title for this post...as I've used a cute little Digistamp Boutique penguin called 'Waddle Francis' on today's card. I coloured him with watercolour pencils, to match the colours of the My Mind's Eye 'Countdown to Christmas' papers. I thought I'd try a different (for me) shape of easel card...using just one normal square card blank with the image popping up above the fold, and I quite like it...certainly quicker to make than a traditional easel card.  I used a Penny Black sentiment popped up on 3D foam pads to hold the card up, and added a few pieces of Card Candi, and a piece of ribbon from my stash.


Challenges for this card:

8 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Love it - love those papers....twix are my faves...Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good luck
Sarah x

downrightcrafty said...

your title instantly drew me in, another fabulous card and a Perfect P for our challenge this week at the Winter Wonderland, hope you will join us on Friday for the Birthday fun
Hugs Kate xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh he is so much fun Helen! Love him loads. Hugs, Sxx

Samantha said...

te ehhehe!! YUM!! yes they do still make them! and I was saying Yum to your card, those papers are Gorgeous! as is your card! :)

Claire x said...

Love this card Helen! Gorgeous images and love the shape. Hugs, Claire x

sara said...

fab card love the bright fun papers you have used what a cute little guy that penguin is !! thank you for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Tracey Brossart said...

Aw so adorable!


Thanks for joining us at PFD for the "More Than One Fold" challenge and good luck! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Fab card - I love it! Adorable image and t goes so well with the papers and details chosen. Just wonderful!

Thank you for joining the more than one fold challenge with us at FFF.
Good Luck! :)

Hugs, Hege