Thursday 5 May 2011

Little Star

I'm going all Christmassy today with 'Little Star', a Lili of the Valley cutie. I coloured him with watercolour pencils, and used my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and Snowflakes' folders, and a Papermania border folder to emboss plain white card. I lightly distressed the edges, added a Lili of the Valley sentiment (embossed in silver), and a few snowflakes cut using  Marianne Designs and Cuttlebug dies. For a touch of sparkle, I gave a generous coating of 'Crystal' Stickles to the snowflakes and fur trim on the bear's hat.


Challenges for this card:

10 comments:

  1. oh I love white textured cards and this is a sweetie
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I love all the white embossing and you've used such a cute image. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 18 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen love it! gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweetie he is !
    love the embossing - thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week xxx
    hugs maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen,
    I love this card - all that white space is just stunning and I love the way the bear just pops!! Thanks for playing along with CSAYL this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Helen, beautiful image too and you've coloured him perfectly.
    Thanks for joining us on Totally Papercrafts and good lcuk
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love all the embossing and the cute Lili image too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card - I love it! I'm SO glad you played along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long. Hope to see you back next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable sweet card Helen, love the cute bear.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! The stamp is so cute and I love the glitter and embossing!
    Thanks for joining SS&S this week!
    Hugs, Gry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x