'4 or More Embossing Folders'
We are sponsored for this challenge by CropStop.com, and the prize is a $10 Gift Certificate
Well, I'm sure that any regular visitors to my blog will know that I love using my 'Bug for embossing...so I loved this challenge! I used one of my favourite techinques, especially for Christmas cards, which is to emboss on plain white card. The folders I used were (working up from the bottom layer): 'Swiss Dots', 'Ice Crystals', 'Snowflakes' & 'Snow Dots' (all made by Cuttlebug). I distressed all of the edges, and then matted them on to red card. The image is 'Night Before Christmas' by Penny Black, which I coloured using watercolour pencils, the added some sparkle using Stickles to the furry trim on the hat. The snowflakes were cut using a Cuttlebug die, which I sprinkled with Glamour Dust.
Here are the challenges that I've Piled On:
- Pile It On! - 4 or More Embossing Folders
- Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
- C.E.S. -Get Ahead, Get a Hat!
- Charisma Cardz - Christmas
- Creative Inspirations (Wed) - Christmas
- Double Dutch - Sketch
- Glitterbabes - Embossing
- Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
- Sew Many Challenges - Anything Goes
- Stamp Something - Something to Celebrate
- Stamptacular Sunday - At Least 5 Layers