I love this vintage feeling Lili of the Valley stamp ('Little Girls - Swing Time'), and I've used it to make my card for this month's friendship swap on the Docrafts forum. The paper is from the 'Wild Asparagus' collection by My Mind's Eye, the flowers are by Prima, the ribbon is Laura Ashley, the bottons were from Poppicrafts, and the sentiment stamp is from a little Studio G set. I distressed all of the edges with inks and my distressing tool, then added some faux stitching with my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The scalloped edging on the main image was done using my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch.
Challenges for this card:
- Our Creative Corner - Sketch
- Allsorts - Song Title Inspiration (Mine's 'You've got a friend in me' from Toy Story)
- Little Red Wagon - Something Old (The main image stamp) & Something New (The ribbon)
- Pink Elephant - Childhood
- Stamptacular Sunday - BFF (Buttons, Flowers & Friendship)