Sunday 11 April 2010

Goal!

I've had a little play with another of the manga stamps which are exclusive to the Secret Crafter...this one's called 'Jake with Football'. I followed the sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches (flipping it, as it suited my image better that way around) to make a 'Child's card' for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge...I'm going to send this to a Post Pals child, as I haven't done any in a while. The papers are from the '29th Street Market' collection by My Mind's Eye, and I embossed the plain strip with my Cuttlebug 'Spots & Dots' folder. The letters were cut using the Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet.

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Fab take on the sketch! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a truly fabulous card Helen. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW Helen, this is so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, those balls coming out of the picture are so fun
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant boy's card! love the image and the football embellishments! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this card Helen and the way you have interpreted the circles of the sketch with flying soccer balls .. very creative.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x