Sunday 28 March 2010

An Apple a Day...

I've had this adorable Happy Hopper image ('An Apple a Day') in my image box for absolutely ages...in fact I have quite a few...but I've always been a bit scared of colouring them...so I thought I be brave, and have a go at the House Mouse & Friends Challenge, which is a sketch. I've combined him with some My Mind's Eye papers, from the 'Bloom & Grow' pad, and some Craftwork Cards 'Card Candy'.


I'm also going to enter this card for the Cupcake Craft's 'Food & Drink', the One Stop Craft's 'Feeling Fruity', and Pile it On's 'Animal-riffic' challenges.

The girls over at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge are having a 'Build-a-card' blog hop today to celebrate their first birthday...there's lots of fabby candy on offer...so why not pop over and join in the fun.

12 comments:

  1. Wow Helen, this is gorgeous. Your colouring is out of this world. Total perfection. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. I know what you mean about colouring these sorts of images but you have done it beautifully it really does look stunning. Have a great day, take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! thanks for playing along with pile it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scared of colouring ????
    Helen! Your colouring is fab, those apples look amazing!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Helen, wonderful work with the image and fab papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen stunning I love this image fab colouring great DP's thanks for sharing & joining us at HM&F ..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect image for the challenge, and you've matched it so perfectly with your papers.

    Thanks for joining in at OSCC.

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen, this is adorable and I love the way you've coloured your image. Beautiful design. So glad you joined us this week at One Stop Craft. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Helen - your colouring on the apples is fabulous and the papers are perfect with it :-)
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week! :)
    Hugs Itzuvit xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x