Sunday 12 July 2009

Just for you

I really am having a crafty day...this is my third post...and I'm not done yet! This card combines a few challenges:the fab Mojo Monday contest sketch; A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 'Hearts' theme; and the Papertake Weekly 'My Favourite Things' challenge. I used a Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl stamp ('Bear Hug'), watercoloured in one of my favourite colour combos, to match the gorgeous BasicGrey 'Bittersweet' and 'Blush' papers (another of my favourite things). The sentiment is a freebie stamp from a Docrafts Creativity mag, and I just had to add some of my favourite card candy (by Craftwork cards).

8 comments:

  1. Awwww, such a sweet card. Love your take on this Mojo Challenge! {{{HUGS}}} from 'another' Helen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card. love the colours and image coloured beautifully

    hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card :) I love that image and the colours are lovely chick xx. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card Helen,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, beautiful papers and I love how you coloured her hair x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable card! everything about it is fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x