I covered the body of the container with some My Mind's Eye papers (from the 'Adore' range...then I cut the lettering using the Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet from some BasicGrey paper. I've kept it quite plain, as I didn't want anything raised on the outside of the container, in case it get bashed about in my embellishment box. Here are a couple of photos (couldn't get the whole word 'buttons' in one picture! lol):
I also decorated the lid, and as it's recessed, I added a Prima flower, attached with a button tied on with organza ribbon:
So now I have somewhere lovely to store all of my buttons...now I can find them all I'm sure I'll be using them more often! lol
And this is what happened to the chocolate chunks that were originally in the container...yum!
I'm going to enter this into a couple of challenges: the Charisma Cardz 'Alter it' challenge; and the Next Level's 'Buttons & Bows'...there is only one bow, but I hope that all of buttons will make up for that! lol