Saturday 18 April 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches

I've finally managed to find time to play with one of the Inspirational Card Sketches, and get my card uploaded before the challenge has ended! lol
I rotated the sketch to fit my image ('Rainy Days' by Rachelle Anne Miller for Stampavie), and used papers by Daisy D's and K&Co, that I've had for ages, but have never got round to using. I embossed one of the papers with the Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder. The sentiment stamp (by Whiff of Joy) goes perfectly with this image, and the ribbon is from Poppicrafts.

10 comments:

  1. looks lovely I really like the green x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Helen! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the card I recived in my mail!!!!! It is sooo gorgeous!! And you really surprised me:)!
    And this one is also so cute!!
    Thank you for the inspiration!
    Hugs, Camilla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful dear. What a gorgeous card hon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and really nice colour choice too. Thanks for playing along with us this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card Helen,l love the image and colours.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Your card is `beautiful` ....Love the stamp...Great to see you at I_C_S `Thanks` for joining in...
    Have a lovely Sunday:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a gorgeous card! Beautiful color, paper and image! Love it all! Thanks for joining us at ICS! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card in green !

    Thanks for joining in the fun with ICS this week !

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet image. lovely sentiment. Colors are so rich and great! super take on the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this again is beautiful - love the colours and the colouring of the image - the layout is wonderful too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x