Saturday 4 April 2009

Colour Create Challenge #9

I'm cutting it fine with my card for the Colour Create Challenge...but I couldn't resist the gorgeous colour combo of 'Lilac and Blue'...not to mention the fab candy they have up for grabs!
I've used 'Musing Melinda' by Whiff of Joy for my main image, with a sentiment stamp by Pollycrafts. The backing paper is from the Inspirations 'Warm Tones' pad by Papermania, the flowers are a mixture of Poppicrafts and Sarah's Cards Ltd, and the raffia lace is from Hobbycraft. I've also managed to include the 'extras' of 'Ribbons & Swirls' with the organza ribbon tied around the panel embossed with the Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder.

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card Helen,l love the stamp and colour.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Helen. Gorgeous papers and details. The image is gorgeous. Thanks for making my colour choice look so wonderful. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and soft colours - love it !
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Helen. Great use of the colours and fabulous image.
    Thanks for joining us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x