Tuesday 3 February 2009

Mojo Monday 72

Well, I've been making the most of having another 'snow day', by joining in with some of the challenges that I don't usually have time for. There are always great sketches on the Mojo Monday blog, and I've used this one (although I have resized it to make a square card) for a birthday card. The image is 'Henry Celebrating Mouse' by Whiff of Joy, the sentiment is from the 'Cupcakes' set by Hero Arts, the checked paper is by BasicGrey ('Two Scoops'), the embossing was done using the 'Spots & Dots' Cuttlebug folder, and the flowers are from Poppicrafts.


The snow is beginning to melt now, but I'm hoping to get one more card made today before I have to go out teaching!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous Helen - love how you have used this image for this sketch - everything about it fits together so well :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have that stamp image! Don't you just adore it! It's so cute! I like how you did the swirl background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cheeky little grin on that mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww lovely card, great image luv the papers, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x