Saturday 28 February 2009

Another Three Challenges in One...

So many challenges...so little time! So I've combined three more challenges on this card: A Spoon Full of Sugar's 'Shape Shifter' challenge; the Daring Cardmaker's 'Circles' dare; and the One Stop Craft Challenge of 'No Designer Paper'. A group of crafty friends of mine, are going to exchange Easter cards, and as I need to make about 15, I've decided to make all of mine this cute little scalloped circle shape (cut using the largest scallop circle Nestie), as they're quick to do...not too much space to fill! The image is 'Totally Excited' by Penny black, the sentiment is a stamp by Hero Arts, and I used the Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' folder on the plain green card.

15 comments:

  1. Helen, what a gorgeous Easter card! I love the spring colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the colours and image you have used. Many thanks for joining in with the One stop Craft Challenge.
    Shelley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet card...what a great image and gorgeous shape!
    Carole :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute but poor little chicken looks so stressed, lol
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, great to have you join the challenge,
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is too cute, that hen makes me chuckle! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Helen luv the colours, great shapped card, well done on combing it, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen what a great easter card this is, love that image and the fabulous colours
    Hugs jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful Easter card Helen love the colour's.Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, the image is fab and such lovely Spring colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is just sooooo cute!
    Great card Helen - thanks so much for joining in with us this week, your card is just right for the Circular dare

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card Helen, wish I was one of your friends lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I'm late commenting Helen - I'm really playing catchup this week. Fantastic card. I adore that image and the colours you've chosen are so fresh. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet Helen - lvoe the pretty pastel colorus and the cute chickie!
    Pauline x

    My you have been busy ... or am i just very behind with my comments lol??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is such a cutie, love this card and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x