Monday, 20 July 2026

Sketched Flowers

Today's card features a lovely floral stamp from Simon Says Stamp called 'Sketched Flowers'. I stamped it onto a piece of kraft card using Versamark ink, then heat embossed it using white embossing powder. I added a sentiment, using one of the stamps from the 'Fabulous Birthday' set by Hero Arts, embossing that in white too, then coloured the flowers using watercolour pencils. I distressed the edges, then added it to a kraft card blank. 


Challenges for this card:
 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Helen! This is so pretty! Love the white embossing with a pop of color. I love kraft cardstock so much. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercoloured blooms look so pretty on the kraft cardstock Helen, love the rustic feel from the distressed edges too, thankyou for joining in at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Helen, always admire you Kraft creations, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x