Today's card features a Simon Says Stamp background stamp called 'Outline Snowflakes'. I stamped it onto a piece of black card using Versamark ink, then heat embossed it using metallic silver embossing powder from WOW, the coloured it using Cosmic Shimmers watercolours. I heat embossed a sentiment, using a stamp from the 'Festive Phrases' set from Funky Fossil, on some more black card, then used one of my Circle Nesties to cut it out. I cut a mat from some silver mirror card using the matching scalloped circle die, then added it onto the background, matting that onto some more silver mirror card before adding it to a white card blank.
Challenges for this card:
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
- Cut It Up - Emboss It
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Make Your Own Background
- We Love Stamping - Anything Goes

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x