Sunday 1 September 2024

September Desk Calendar

As it's the first day of a brand new month, I'm sharing my desk calendar page for September. I used a stamp from the Penny Black 'Jazzy Cats' set...to represent the start of a new school year this month (my day job is as a music teacher, teaching flute/clarinet/saxophone/recorder)...stamping it on to a snippet of watercolour paper, and colouring it using watercolour pencils before cutting out the circle shape using one of my Nesties. For the background I used snippets of paper from the 'Fresh Florals' pad by Craft Sensations...distressing the edges, and adding faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this calendar:

3 comments:

  1. Super calendar page. Cute OB image & I love how you create the faux stitching - so effective.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you later for some skipping! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love your calendars Helen - this PB image is adorable and I'll now have it in my mind whenever you pop up to play with us!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and so pretty!! I love the color you used!! And that cutie little critter sounds like he is perfect for you! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x