Sunday 26 November 2023

Just Add Snow

Today's card features a stamp from a set I picked up using a prize I won at As You Like It a few weeks ago...it's one of the stamps from the 'Just Add Snow' set by Anita Jerum for the Colorado Craft Company. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, along with one of the sentiments from the set, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I added a layer of sparkle to all of the snow using a Wink of Stella pen...you might just be able to see it if you click to enlarge the photo, but I promise...it's really pretty in real life! I lightley distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen, before adding it to a kraft card blank.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win, and I'm loving this little stamp image! The bunny and sentiment are so adorable, and your coloring is spot on! Great job on the challenge, I love seeing your work at the CAS on Friday, please join us again next time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What a very fabulous image and it's so sweet too.
    It makes for a super card.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet image of the bunny and bunnysnowman Helen! Wonderfully colored with your pencils and so pretty layered onto the kraft card base! thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Seasonal! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Hope the bunny isn't nicking the carrot for his tea. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and great scene. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week.
    Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske

    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x