Friday 13 January 2023

Bentley Bear

Today's card features a cute little bear stamp from an 'ex-demo' set that I picked up recently in a craft shop closing down sale. A quick Google search tells me that the set is called 'Bentley Bear - Thank You Collection'. I stamped this little bear on to some watercolour paper, then I coloured him using watercolour pencils...matching the flowers on his 'Thank You' sign to the ones on the snippet of paper (from the 'Watercolour Flowers' pad from The Works) that I added to the card blank. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:

4 comments:

  1. An adorable card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little bear is so cute. What a great card!
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a sweet image and you've colored it perfectly! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and I love the faux stitching. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x