Monday 18 October 2021

Mice Treats

I have another Halloween treat bag to share today...featuring one of the critters from the 'Be Very Scared' set by Penny Black. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, coloured him using watercolour pencils, before carefully cutting him out. I used snippets of papers from the 'Hocus Pocus' pad by Taylored Expressions for the background, using my Nesties to cut the circles, and adding a couple of cobwebs cut from snippets of white card using my Memory Box 'Creepy Web' die.


Challenges for this bag:

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous bag Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is simply FABULOUS. Love your treat bag.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant treat bag Helen - PB strikes again! And I do so love the cobwebs - great touch with the die there!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x