Monday 4 October 2021

Collector's Edition Butterfly

I have a set of simple notecards to share today, featuring an Indigo Blu stamp I received for my birthday called 'Collector's Edition Butterfly', and some WOW embossing glitters 'Blue Moon' and 'Space Dust'.
I stamped the image on to squares of card to match the card blanks using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed the image with the embossing glitter...'Blue Moon' on these first three:


...and 'Space Dust' on the other two. I inked around the edges of the square, and heat embossed that too, adding matching heat embossed sentiments (stamps from the 'Go To Words' set by Visible Image) to the card blanks before adhering the butterfly squares.


Challenges for these cards:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous note let’s Helen .. love the image and these embossing glitters x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An elegant trio of cards Helen, many thanks for joining in with our September theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards,love the image.I am a fan if Indigo Blu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely elegant and stylish cards. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x