Wednesday 18 August 2021

Guest Designer - Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge

I was picked as the winner over at the Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge of a recent challenge, and asked to guest design for one of their future challenges. 



Today, I'm excited to be sharing my card their new challenge the theme is:

'Anything Goes Using Paper'

The sponsor for this challenge is Dr Digi's House of Stamps:
(See challenge blog for prize details)

I have used one of Dr Digi's images on my card...this one is called 'Patient Pets'. I coloured it using watercolour pencils, then simply matted it on to some green card, then on to a kraft card blank. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Dawn loves her doggie' set by Stamping Bella


For more inspiration from the wonderful Design Team, please pop over to Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x