Tuesday 11 August 2020

Festive Circle

Today's card features stamps from a new set that I received for my birthday yesterday...'Festive Circle' by Woodware. I stamped the main circle image on to green card, along with a sentiment from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed it using 'Metallic Gold' embossing powder from WOW. I had to re-ink and stamp several times to get a really even impression, so was really grateful to be using my trusty Tim Holtz stamping platform! I stamped the single tree from the set on a snippet of the same card, heat embossing in gold to match, then cut it out and added it on top using 3D foam pads. I matted the panel on to some matte gold card, before adding it to my card blank.


Challenges for this card:

4 comments:

  1. The gold embossing is beautiful. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the embossing is fantastic, C&S looks perfect¡
    Thanks for joining us on
    CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG!
    HaideƩ DTC Corrosive Challenge Blog
    https://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/
    https://haideelum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x