Thursday 4 June 2020

Cupcake Henry

Today's card features an old Whiff of Joy stamp called 'Henry - Celebrating Mouse'...another stamp that had not seen ink for several years! I stamped him on to watercolour paper, coloured him using watercolour pencils, then added some Stickles to the cupcake frosting. I used a snippet of stripy paper (from the 'Paper Geometrie' pad by Folia Paper) for a simple background...distressing the edges a little, and adding faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Cupcakes' set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:

4 comments:

  1. stunning and such a shame they are no longer in business loved these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! That image totally made me smile. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Helen - the looks on the wee guy's face is priceless! So cute :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen: Your card is so fun and festive! I love the stitching and other great accents that make it creative! Thanks for participating at TCCC blog! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x