Today's card features a cute little Happy Hopper stamp called 'Cake Nibbler', that I'm ashamed to say I hadn't used in over a year. I stamped him on to watercolour paper, coloured him using watercolour pencils, then cut him out using one of my circle Nesties. I made a sort of 'patchwork' background using snippets of paper from the 'Paper Geometrie' pad by Folia Paper...distressing all of the edges and adding faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Birthday Bears' set by Penny Black.
Challenges for this card:
- Cute Card Thursday - Critters
- House Mouse & Friends - Anything Goes (Optional 'Pastel Colours')
- Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
- My Time to Craft - Food Stuffs
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
- Use Your Stuff - Patterns