Today's card features another current favourite stamp...'Big Butterfly' by Stampendous. I stamped it using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed it using 'Metallic Gold Rich' embossing powder from WOW...this was a recent purchase to replace some fairly ancient (at least 12 years old) Heat It Up powder, that was distinctly unimpressive when I tried it a few days ago...it was more dull brown than gold! I can't remember it being that bad - does embossing powder 'go off'?!?! I used Distress Inks to watercolour the butterfly (Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Sapphire & Tea Dye), then added some splatters of ink and a sentiment (from the 'Go To Words' set by Visible Image).
Challenges for this card:
- Allsorts - Something Gold or Silver
- Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
- Creative Knockouts - Embossing Delight
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers (Watercolour) - Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy - Metallic