It was my birthday a couple of days ago and I was the lucky recipient of some lovely new crafting goodies...including this adorable Penny Black stamp called 'Airborne'. I stamped it on to some watercolour paper, coloured it using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut it out. I stamped the sentiment that came with it on to a snippet of blue card, and doodled a simple border using a black gel pen. I added the puppy image, along with a few die cut clouds (cut from a snippet of white card using my memory Box 'Puffy Clouds' dies) using some 3D foam pads.
Challenges for this card:
- A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments - Animals & a Sentiment
- Dream Valley - Hand Coloured Images
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Midsummer Blues
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Add a Die Cut