Tuesday 30 July 2019

Polar Pals

I have another Christmas card to share today...this time featuring a cute Lili of the Valley image called 'Polar Pals'. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut around the top. I made a simple snowy background by heat embossing my Simon Says Stamp 'Falling Snow' background stamp using 'Sparkling Snow' embossing glitter by WOW on to a snippet of navy card. I added my coloured image over the top, then matted it on to a snippet of red card. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.


Challenges for this card:

1 comment:

  1. Lovely wintery scene.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x