'Use Mostly Black, Purple & Orange'
(Your creation does not to be Halloween themed)
Our sponsor this month is Ike's Art:
Prize - $15 store voucher!
I used the colours to make a Halloween treat bag...and picked some fab papers from the 'Hocus Pocus' pad by Taylored Expressions, and a cute Penny Black cat image from the 'Spooky' set. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, added a sentiment (no idea of the brand of the stamp...I picked it up for 50p in a charity shop a little while ago), then cut it out using one of my Nesties. I added some simple doodled borders to all of the layers using black and white gel pens, and a couple of die cut cobwebs (cut using a Memory Box die).
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Use Mostly Black, Purple & Orange
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Always Fun - Dies & Punches
- Aud Sentiments - Two Word Sentiment
- Crafty Friends - Use More than Die
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
- Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Sparkles Forum - Dies and/or Punches
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.