As usual, we are sponsored by the awesome 1-2-3 Stitch:
Prize - a $20 voucher!
I went with the optional 'Baby' theme, and picked a cute teddy bear image called 'Snug'. I simply coloured it using watercolour pencils, added a sentiment (from a set by Art Impressions), then doodled a border before adding it to a kraft card blank.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Addicted to CAS - Baby
- A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Card Mania - Anything Goes
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - No Patterned Paper