Monday 9 July 2018

Ice Cream Mouse

I have a weather appropriate card to share today...featuring a little mouse stamp by Tina Wenke for Stampavie. He's called 'Ice Cream Mouse'...I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut him out. I added a snippet of Carta Bella 'Cool Summer' paper to the top of my card blank...the paper is covered with ice cream cone & flag bunting, so I trimmed around the top and bottom first. I added a Hero Arts sentiment (from the 'Cupcakes' set), and popped the mouse up on 3D foam pads.


Challenges for this card:

8 comments:

  1. Aw this is so cute! Thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have used your patterned paper and such a cute image. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little mouse Helen and a great card too! Love your fussy cutting - perfect!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed a yummy card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is this! I love this sweet little mouse.. he is so adorable. The decorations for this card are great. Thanks for the share! Hope you enjoy the rest of the week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that color against that kraft .. nicely done. thanks for sharing at 'If you Give a Crafter a Cookie'. I wish you luck in the challenge.
    Dawn/DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he's adorable, great card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x