The fortnightly challenges are always 'Anything Goes'...but if you want more of a challenge, there's an optional theme, which this time is:
I used 'Bird Watching', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I paired it with papers from the 'Isabelle' pad by First Edition. I distressed the edges a little, matted all of the layers on to some pink card, then added a sentiment (from the 'Big Messages' set by Paula Pascual).
- Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Flowers
- Fab 'N' Funky - Garden/Outdoors
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Stamping Sensations - Close to Nature