Tuesday 20 February 2018

Spring Bunny & Daffs

I have a 'spring-y' card to share today...I'm trying to make up for the cold, drizzly & windy weather we've had today! The image is 'Spring Bunny & Daff's by Lili of the Valley...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Indie Chic - Nutmeg' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:


6 comments:

  1. How adorable is this! The image is so sweet and I love all your "stitching"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love your stitching detail and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck and hope to see you next time! Hugs. Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring card. Love the colour combo and image. Thanks for joining us at Through the craftroom door this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice and beautiful card with cute little bunny! Thank you so much, Helen, for joining the challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
    We have monthly challenges on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too. Thank you again!

    Fabrika Fantasy - Digital stamps, coloring pages and more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your "Stitching" and choice papers really show off the image well! I'm so glad you joined us at the Heartful Stamping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x