Our sponsor for this challenge is Freckled Fawn
Prize - $15 Gift Certificate!
I'm not really one for adding 3D elements to my cards...I much prefer to keep things simple...and flat for cheap postage! So, although I've added some 3D lettering to my card it's still very simple and almost flat. I found some Bazzill Bare Basics chipboard letters, gave them a generous coating of Versamark Ink and some 'Turkish Nights' embossing glitter from WOW...it's a really pretty mix of pink & gold. I was going to use some backing paper behind the letters, but decided it was too much, so settled for a piece of maroon coloured card instead.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - 3D Embellishments
- A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Cards Galore - Anything Goes
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Creatalicious - Anything Goes (Optional Love)
- Moving Along with the Times - Love
- Shopping Our Stash - Valentine's
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.