'L is for Love'
'M is for More than One'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Wild Orchid Crafts:
Prize - £10 Gift Certificate!
There is also a mystery prize from Dorte for one lucky entrant!
For the 'L is for Love' theme, I picked a cute House Mouse image called 'Mistletoe Moment', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Christmas Cheer' pad by Lily Bee Designs, and 'Happy Day' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from a set by Lili of the Valley, and the adhesive pearls are from Hobbycraft.
For the 'M is for More than One' theme, I picked a Penny Black stamp called 'Carolers'...featuring 'more than one' caroling chickens! Again, I used watercolour pencils to colour the image...this time adding a sentiment from the 'Caroling Chicks' set by Stamping Bella. I also used 'more than one' paper (all from the 'Christmas Cheer' pad by Lily Bee Design), once again adding a little distressing and some faux stitching.
I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
- Alphabet Challenge - F is for Feathered Friends (Second card)
- Animal Friends - Animals with Wings (Second card)
- Artistic Stamper - Winged Things (Second Card)
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Heartful Stamping - Colouring Fun & a Stamp
- House Mouse & Friends - Think Pink/Anything Goes (First card)
- Inky Chicks - Use Three Patterned Papers (Second card)
- My Time to Craft - Down on the Farm (Second card)
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.