Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps:
Prize - 4 Digis of the winner's choice!
I decided to make a diamond fold card...I have made one of these in the past, but I couldn't remember exactly how, so I followed this tutorial. I always think that the shape of this kind of card looks sort of like a Christmas cracker, so I made a Christmas card.The cute mouse image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is called 'Christmas Mouse Ornaments'...I coloured it using watercolour pencils. The paper is from the 'Christmas Cheer' pad by Lily Bee Designs, and the sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous (I split it into two separate words). I simply doodled some simple borders around the edges of everything using a black gel pen.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Fancy Folds
- Allsorts - Christmas in June
- Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Cut It Up -Follow a Tutorial (I used this one)
- Dream Valley - More Than One Fold
- Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes