Sunday 26 March 2017

Tulips for Mum

Happy Mother's Day! Today I'm sharing the card I made for my Mum. It features a Woodware stamp that she bought me, called 'Tulips in a Vase', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I found a snippet of matching stripey paper in my 'Stella & Rose - Mabel' pad by My Mind's Eye. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Sentiments' set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:


9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Helen, love the pretty tulips and papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Helen. Love the stamp and the colours are perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Helen! Gosh your colouring is perfect and the paper goes so well with the colours you used as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! ...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Helen - the image is lovely and the stripey paper matches it so well. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ca see tulips... and I love them! Great card!
    Your project would fits with our challenge #3 (spring) at Do-Al(l) Kreatives! I like to invite you to play with us.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#3 – spring}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful stamp and a lovely card. The colours you used look really good here and I like the design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and we hope to see you again in April.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x