Our sponsor this month is Dr Digi's House of Stamps:
Prize - 2 Digi Stamps of the Winner's Choice!
I used a cute set of fish stamps from Hambo called 'Fish Trio'...coloured them using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut them out. I made a simple 'ocean' background from a few snippets of blue card...torn along the top to look like waves. I stamped the 'birthday' part of a Hero Arts sentiment stamp (from the 'Anytime Messages' set) along the top, then added the word 'fishes' using a black gel pen...it looks much lighter in the photo, but in real life there's no difference in colour. I popped the fishes on top using some 3D foam pads.
- Pile It On! - Humour
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
- Crafter's Cafe - CAS
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' - No Designer Paper
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.