(Inspired by the colour of an awareness ribbon...you can find a comprehensive list here)
There's a rather special prize for this challenge...a $30 donation to a charity of the winner's choice!
I picked light blue which represents, among other things, Prostate Cancer, Addison's Disease and Lymphedema. I didn't really know where this card was headed, but found some light blue papers from my 'Prince Charming' pad by Michaels/Recollections and coloured a Penny Black image ('Cat on the Moon') to match...it ended up looking like a baby boy card, so I added a sentiment (from a set by Lili of the Valley, stamped in 'Nautical Blue' Memento Ink). I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Colourfully Aware (Light Blue for, among other things, Prostate Cancer, Addison's Disease and Lymphedema)
- Allsorts - Cats and/or Dogs
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
- Crafter's Cafe - Monochromatic
- Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar - Something New (New Baby)
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
- Creative Corner - Anything Goes
- Mojo Monday - Sketch #478
- Penny Black & More - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - New Something (New Baby)
- Stamps + Fun = Creativity - Blue, Stars & Stitching
- Sweet Stampin' - Something New (New Baby)
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.