'P is for Paper Piecing'
We are sponsored for this challenge by Sami Stamps:
Prize - $12 Gift Certificate!
I chose to paper piece the hat and scarf of 'Snowy' (by Penny Black). I stamped him directly on to my card blank, and coloured him using watercolour pencils, then paper pieced his clothes with some snippets of paper from the 'Special Delivery' pad by Helz Cuppledich - I loved the patchwork effect! I added some shading to the paper using watercolour pencils, and some sparkle to the snowy ground with some Stickles. The sentiment stamp is by Pollycraft for C. C. Designs.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Cards Galore Encore - Use a Stamp or Digi
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Christmas Freestyle
- Holly Jolly Christmas - Sparkle
- Pixie's Snippet's Playground - Use Snippets
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.